The 'EYES' have it!

I love wearing dressy clothes-5.5" Stilettos & low cut dresses are my favorite things. I have noticed that some guys that have a focus problem. Seems that when they encounter a lady in a low cut dress wearing 5.5" stilettos and who has long 'nails his eyes roving around the scenery & that's ok. It's even amusing at times. A guy who's a regular at the club suffers from this & all of us who wear stilettos LOVE tormenting him. Sam & I are no exception. One evening I was feeling particulairly ornery and clik-clik-clik'ed my way over to his table. Sam & Marnie saw what was happening & as the evening went progressed this poor dude had three lovely ladies sitting with him all resplendant in stilettos, low cut dresses & with long 'nails. This poor man's eyes were bouncing around like a pinball & mean old us we were tormenting him to no end. I'd get up and turn around so he could see my shoes then both Sam & Marnie would do the same...poor gut got whiplash! Subtlety went completely out the window as we clik-clik-clik'ed our way around the room watching this guy in agony not wanting to miss a single thing. By the evenings end we all started talking about going to an all-nite diner and invited him along. He jumped at the chance. We clik'ed the half block to the diner and he was so intently jumping from watching Sams' feet to my feet to Marnies it was all we could do to keep from bursting out laughing. We had breakfast and when the check came Sam picked it up! We asked if we could walk him to his car and he declined...he said he was getting a headache (wonder why?). Maybe it was too much of a good thing? We're so bad....

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Why are so many men predictable? Is it because women have an unfair advantage? They have so many accepted "tools" to flaunt in public.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 years later...

I love wearing dressy clothes-5.5" Stilettos & low cut dresses are my favorite things.

I have noticed that some guys that have a focus problem. Seems that when they encounter a lady in a low cut dress wearing 5.5" stilettos and who has long 'nails his eyes roving around the scenery & that's ok. It's even amusing at times.

A guy who's a regular at the club suffers from this & all of us who wear stilettos LOVE tormenting him. Sam & I are no exception.

One evening I was feeling particulairly ornery and clik-clik-clik'ed my way over to his table. Sam & Marnie saw what was happening & as the evening went progressed this poor dude had three lovely ladies sitting with him all resplendant in stilettos, low cut dresses & with long 'nails. This poor man's eyes were bouncing around like a pinball & mean old us we were tormenting him to no end. I'd get up and turn around so he could see my shoes then both Sam & Marnie would do the same...poor gut got whiplash! Subtlety went completely out the window as we clik-clik-clik'ed our way around the room watching this guy in agony not wanting to miss a single thing.

By the evenings end we all started talking about going to an all-nite diner and invited him along. He jumped at the chance. We clik'ed the half block to the diner and he was so intently jumping from watching Sams' feet to my feet to Marnies it was all we could do to keep from bursting out laughing.

We had breakfast and when the check came Sam picked it up!

We asked if we could walk him to his car and he declined...he said he was getting a headache (wonder why?).

Maybe it was too much of a good thing?

We're so bad....

:fine:Yes you are.... and I love you for it. Great Torment.

Nearly forgot to sign it.

Muddypaws

I love wearing dressy clothes-5.5" Stilettos & low cut dresses are my favorite things.

I have noticed that some guys that have a focus problem. Seems that when they encounter a lady in a low cut dress wearing 5.5" stilettos and who has long 'nails his eyes roving around the scenery & that's ok. It's even amusing at times.

A guy who's a regular at the club suffers from this & all of us who wear stilettos LOVE tormenting him. Sam & I are no exception.

One evening I was feeling particulairly ornery and clik-clik-clik'ed my way over to his table. Sam & Marnie saw what was happening & as the evening went progressed this poor dude had three lovely ladies sitting with him all resplendant in stilettos, low cut dresses & with long 'nails. This poor man's eyes were bouncing around like a pinball & mean old us we were tormenting him to no end. I'd get up and turn around so he could see my shoes then both Sam & Marnie would do the same...poor gut got whiplash! Subtlety went completely out the window as we clik-clik-clik'ed our way around the room watching this guy in agony not wanting to miss a single thing.

By the evenings end we all started talking about going to an all-nite diner and invited him along. He jumped at the chance. We clik'ed the half block to the diner and he was so intently jumping from watching Sams' feet to my feet to Marnies it was all we could do to keep from bursting out laughing.

We had breakfast and when the check came Sam picked it up!

We asked if we could walk him to his car and he declined...he said he was getting a headache (wonder why?).

Maybe it was too much of a good thing?

We're so bad....

This is what I would respond in that situation:

Thank all you ladies for a wonderful evening. I really would like to end it on a different note but I do not want to complicate my life by starting a real-life fetish relationship. Of course when I got home I had to relieve myself but I had some great and recent memories to fuel my fantasies. Thank you for your understanding.

Does that make sense to anyone?