Ernest shoes and boots.

Becky

Hi,

Has anyone had any dealings with the French company "Ernest"? I quite like a couple of styles of their shoes / boots but they seem to be rather expensive.

Posted Image

So, I was wondering if someone has purchased a pair of shoes or boots from them and if they were pleased with what they had?

Becks.

P.S. If you haven't heard of them then the url is:

http://www.ernest.fr/eng/index.php

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

I bought a pair of sandals from Ernest. I felt that I had to call to insure that the size really would fit my feet, but they were *very* helpful making someone to run to the stock room and get a pair which could then be measured in all dimensions to my satisfaction prior to the fulfilling of the order. -So I wish that I had the time (and the money) to take a trip to them and enjoy their first-class service eye to eye. Regards TallSwede

Hello Becky! As Dr. Shoe rightly said, I bought a fabulous pair of 5" stiletto ankle boots from Ernest during this group's Euro Heel-Meet in Paris in January 2004. We all visited Ernest and were assisted by a very helpful lady. I had forgotten my credit card, so Firefox kindly helped me pay for them by loaning me the money from his card! My boots were made in Italy of the softest imaginable leather and I put them straight on the evening and wore them all the way to that evening's restaurant and back - fantastic! They've become my favourite boots out of my collection of approaching 100 pairs! For full reports of that event by various members, and a photo of my Ernest boots, look here at the "Real Life Meetings" Forum under the reports on the Paris/Euro Heel-Meet. We all thought that Ernest was immeasurably classier and stocking much higher quality high heels than all the nearby cheap Parisian fetish shops. They get a lot of commissions from the Haute Couture fashion shows to suppy the shoes. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Becky, They sure know and also show their sizes. My impression is that it is a little "house" eager to gain more customers, They are apparently very friendly trying to fulfill all your requests. I can only say that Ernest and (indirectly its employees) wish to have you as a happy customer. Best regards, TallSwede