My Heels

heelboy

Mmmmm...."Extremes." These are one of my all-time favorites. I have several of them in various colors and are the highest I can wear and walk in without looking like a new born giraffe. I've found a few different manufacturers that offered this style, but my favorite has to be from Frederick's of Hollywood. I think they were the first ones to put these out. They fit and look fabulous on. I was thoroughly bummed when they discontinued it. :D Excellent choice Heelboy.

• 1 year later...

I had a pair of mid calf black pleather boots with a 3 inch heels. I love to wear them. They felt great. I wore them with boot cut male jeans. I would wear them to my storage unit to get stuff. I wore them to two different stores and that was fun. Here is my dilenma. My girlfriend and future wife who I am marrying soon freak out when I told her that I owned a pair of boots and would wear them. She kind of likes to wear them, but she says it is not really her. I thinks that she looks great in them. I am trying to get her to step outside the box and have fun with fashion. The boots that I did have I got rid of because it freaked her out.

This is a question for all married men who have conservative wifes. How do they handle your boot fetish. I would really like my wife to be more understanding. I want her to understand that it is a part of me. I love the feel of boots. I do not have to wear them out in public. I just want to be able to wear and occasionally to bed for fun. What do I do. I would greatly appreciate any and all input on this topic. How do I handle. I want to be able to buy more boots as time goes on. Please email me at keonimana28@yahoo.com. Thank you

I had a pair of mid calf black pleather boots with a 3 inch heels. I love to wear them. They felt great. I wore them with boot cut male jeans. I would wear them to my storage unit to get stuff. I wore them to two different stores and that was fun. Here is my dilenma. My girlfriend and future wife who I am marrying soon freak out when I told her that I owned a pair of boots and would wear them. She kind of likes to wear them, but she says it is not really her. I thinks that she looks great in them. I am trying to get her to step outside the box and have fun with fashion. The boots that I did have I got rid of because it freaked her out.

This is a question for all married men who have conservative wifes. How do they handle your boot fetish. I would really like my wife to be more understanding. I want her to understand that it is a part of me. I love the feel of boots. I do not have to wear them out in public. I just want to be able to wear and occasionally to bed for fun. What do I do. I would greatly appreciate any and all input on this topic. How do I handle. I want to be able to buy more boots as time goes on. Please email me at keonimana28@yahoo.com. Thank you

I'm in a similar boat. I wouldn't call it a fetish but I do have a desire to wear boots (not so much shoes) with heels and I find many of them more comfortable than flat shoes. I also have a high arch, or so I'm told, so maybe that contributes? And I wouldn't call the boat I'm in a conservative one, more a lazy, can't be bothered, self-esteem problem boat.

As for the wife being boring when it comes to fashion, mine at least lets me indulge. If yours won't you really have two choices, deal with it as best you can and hope that it will improve (it won't), or find another lady that is more compatible. People don't change unless they want to, and I haven't found a way to convince someone to change things that are, in some cases, dangerous or at least unhealthy. Some are, of course, merely aesthetic and open to opinion and taste.

Frankly, I've taken the approach that I'll continue to buy boots and nice skirts for both of us, and if she doesn't wear hers, well that's her problem. I don't want to change either. So.....if two people won't come to terms...?

My $0.02.