Slightly different sized foot .....

Kerridwyn

I have the same problem....I wear a size 9 (womens)and my 4 inch pumps fit fine...the 5 inch pumps from the same store the left is very tight. I have a pair of 6 inch boots and again the left boots is extreamely tight. My wife said most people have one foot slightly larger than the other.?? If I wasn't so shy-scared...I would go to a store and try them on prior to purchasing footwear.

I have the same problem as my left foot swells through-out the day. Therefore, I buy my shoes an boots late in the day and size them to fit the left foot and I have no problem with the sizing for the right foot. Works for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i got the same problem the left shoe or boot is always abit tighter not by nuch but just enough to be irritating. oh well not much we can do about it later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Shyguy:-) What the other posters say is quite true as most people DO have one foot slightly larger than the other. I realize that what I do many of you can't do and that is to buy a half size larger if available. Since the average foot size for women is usually a 7½ B for heeled pumps and a size 8 B in boots, I am one of the lucky few that can use the average women's sizes, meaning I have the luxury of half sizes. My dementions are the same as above, 7½ B in pumps and 8 B in boots. Everything fits fine with no heel slip, no pinching, commendates the slighly larger left foot, and are extremely comfortable for long periods of time wearing them for up to 18 hours steady. Mickey68 says that I should have been a girl as I adjust to all things feminine quite easily as if it was to be that way. Just in case there's any doubt, I'm hetro and quite happily married. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!