Need modification to dress boots. Removal of excess leather

Hello Everyone,

I need to find a shop or someone on this board who can do the required modications on these boots. These boots are a nice high quality leather and were bought from a person that didn't want them anymore. They were customed made to fit a larger calf. Instead of the boots just sitting around and because the leather quality is very good, I thought that these boots could be modified to fit a regular size leg. Say about 15 1/2" inches in the calf. As you can see from the picture, the boots have an extended calf area:

Posted Image

What I would like to do is pay someone to modify these boots by removing the excess leather in the calf, and reducing them down to a normal size.

Posted Image

I folded the leather over to show that once the leather were to be removed, how they would look like a normal fitted pair of boots for the size that they are which is a size 8.

In the end, after the modification was completed, they would look something like this (without the excess leather)

Posted Image

I would need someone skilled or a shop that you can recommend in the US that can do the cut to the leather, take probably an inch of leather out, and then professionally re-sow the boots back down the back seam.

Please let me know if there is someone skilled to do this type of work for me. I would really appreciate it very much. Please let me know as soon as possible as I would like to get this project underway.

Thanks,

Steven

Taking your boots to any shoe repair, saddle repair, or similar leather shop in your local area should get you the help you need. Good luck!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.