A simple request to think before you post

To minority of men who feel they know more about heel wearing about than seasoned wearers such as Vanity. Please think before you post, and please be less dogmatic. I am not surprised that Vanity and others females are upset by some of the posts. It’s not just a ‘simple misunderstanding’. A minority of posts come across as best as overbearing and as worse offensive/opinionated. It’s best to remember that for most women heels/shoes are a looks/fashion thing and not a fetish thing. In the space of 24 hours two females of the half a dozen or so of females that regularly post on this board have said they intend to stop posting. This is very sad. All the Best to everyone on this board, and let’s all to try to keep it positive and to topic. Fred Fred

• 4 weeks later...

Fred: I certainly do agree with you - shoes are fashion statements to most women - not kinky/fetish items - unless that is your profession. At least all my women friends thru the years have thought so. We have seen styles come & go & come back again & always enjoyed the various heel heights & styles. If the heights or styles didn't meet our standards, we didn't buy them. Simple as that. And I don't think we were ever LABELED - if that was meant by your post in regards to what posteres were writing about. Maybe I missed the whole thouht, if so please forgive me & hope the gals will return to the forum. It is very true - BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE - WORDS CAN BE VERY HURTFUL & DAMAGING!!! TOOTLES!!! Mickey68

To the small minority of men:-) A little piece of information that just came to light today. I had been wondering why Mickey68 hadn't been posting of late, saying that she had been too busy to post. As you may know, she had just joined the forum shortly before the excrement hit the fan. Because after reading what some guys posted, she almost decided to drop out of the forum all together after reading what the others had posted and what they had implied about women. I have been working very hard to get her out of her shyness and to post more often until this happened. She was a bit upset and took things to heart until I went to work today and she decided to answer all of this somehow and to stay on the forum anyways as we have so few women posting here. I didn't know anything about this until I came home from work and she said that she had posted a reply to Fred's topic stating the fact we lost some female posters and why. Fellows---you almost lost another lady poster, but with some encouraging discussion she has decided to stay in the forum and hope that things will level off and we can get back to some informative, interesting, fun, AND adult posting for the future. Let's hope that the other ladies will reconsider staying with the forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have NOT post in the womens forum since Firefox put the notice up as I don't see the point I am annoyed that some guys still are posting there! :D stay out it's for the ladies only!

I treasure posts by Laurie, Vanity, RubberVicki (come back!!!!)and Debbie (HK) not to mention all the other real momen posters that have left!!

We NEED all the women posters we can get!

later,

TXT-1