done it!!

bigj3650

i'v finnaly does a proper walk in high heels i took a new pair of 3 inch REALLY chunky heels for a walk this afternoon...after about 50 yards i saw some "neds" i know all said "alright" then another 100 yards on the one at the back of the crowd said " look at his shoes!!!" i walked another 50 yards though "i'm not gonna push it i'v done 200 yards which is a start in new shoes and they are starting to hurt my feet" so thats 200 yards next task go further

i'v finnaly does a proper walk in high heels i took a new pair of 3 inch REALLY chunky heels for a walk this afternoon...after about 50 yards i saw some "neds" i know all said "alright" then another 100 yards on the one at the back of the crowd said " look at his shoes!!!" i walked another 50 yards though "i'm not gonna push it i'v done 200 yards which is a start in new shoes and they are starting to hurt my feet"

so thats 200 yards next task go further

congrats- was it easy for you walking past the "neds"?

the truth shall make you fret

nice one that you went out in your heels - "neds" are one reason that I haven't worn my boots out locally, although the anonymity you get in London crowds works wonders for the confidence! Down here we call neds "pikeys or kappa slappas" but it is a regional thing.

A ned is so called because NED stands for :

Non

Educated

Delinquints

and they are the reason i dont want to go out in my heels

firefox says the dont bother (theres proof they do firefox;) )

J

Quite right .... there's the correct time and place for everything. Being at the 'wrong part of town' late in the evening is NOT the time for anyone to wear sexy heels.

Xa