Sale at Nine to Elleven

keels

Take a look at www.tallgirls.co.uk thay have a sale on at the moment. I went there today and got a nice pair of heeled loafers. They have limited sizes and stock so get in there soon. If you are visiting note that they have moved. The new premises are much roomier. Thay are as helpful as ever.

Now we're talking!

Good prices, and in my size, too:

Posted Image

By the way, I need to find a replacement for my Franco Sartos (left). They're on their last legs...

Any suggestions? I'd prefer a blockier heel, rubber would be nice (nearly silent), but the footbed and leather have to be leather. Either lace-up or zipper doesn't matter. Lace-up fits better, but most zips will work, too. Size 11 US, 9 or 10 UK.

Those in your post look good Gene, I'd love to try those too. Jbmajoor, those boots are a good suggestion, I just bought my wife a pair similar to the top ones.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I`ve just ordered a pair of the pictured loafers in size 11, which should be the same as US 13 or european 45. But the were surprisingly large, so I think I could have use size 10. I normally use US 13 and they are normally a little tight.