where can i get these boots

Gooch

Hey Gooch,

You know, part of the fun is finding the right pair.

Have you look online at all? These are very easy to find. I know they must be listed on a dozen or more eretail web sites.

But I did find them for you on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63889&item=5306452199&rd=1

Or Here ! ! !

http://www.dressed2play.com/laceupkneeboot.html

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

yeah i know but this is my first pair and i dont really know where to look. do you know any european sites cos i need a speedy delivery cos i only have a window of a 8 days between when i get the money and when i can get them delivered without my parents knowing :roll:

Kind of. Pierre Silber stock a lot of the Pleaser range, as do AF. AF have an exclusive deal with Pleaser though, so they don't stock Tony or Ellie which Pierre Silber do, hence the smaller range. AF have much cheaper shipping for those of us in the UK though! Plus I live near enough to go and try them on before I buy. :roll: Chris

There you go! Nothing like trying before buying...

Other than Payless, the vast majority of shoe stores here in Vegas top out at size 10 US, which really ticks me off because there are a LOT of women around here with larger feet, and at least one man who wears a size 11 US.

Statistically speaking, given the fact we have 1.5 Million population, there should be somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 female owners of size 11 out there, and they're not all shopping at Payless and Wal-Mart!

Here's a website which explains some of the reason shoe manufacturers are stealing shoes from the fringes:

Six Sigma vs Three Sigma