My new 7" ankle boots

SkyScraper

Hello,

I've bought a pair of 7" ankle boots through a dutch auctionsite and they arrived today!

Posted Image

The arch is incredible. I already have a pair of 7" court shoes in which I can walk, but in these ankle boots it's almost impossible!

ATB

hhs

Hello hhs. Thank You for sharing. I dont own any boots or shoes with ankle straps, But its pix like yours that get me interested in the more sexy abd confining types of female foot wear. Thanks again....Larry. Ps. Very Sexy!

Love those heels!

I think High Heeled Sub's boots can be found under the style name "Pandora" as well at some places around the internet. I own a pair myself and must say that these boots are awesome. I got them from 'Howcool'. CU! -Mike

• 2 weeks later...

hhs i have the same question as heel boy, how you manage to avoid husting your little fingers when putting your shoes on, when i try to put my shoes on, which are somehow the same shape i spend time bending my fingers up and not let them go one over the other, and also not let with pain, is there a way i have to put the shoe, or i just need more flexibility, im flexible enough to put them on but still hurting after somesteps i make, then i have to sit, tell us how you do to walk, and can you walk without problems?

V. Morpho

It worked better the more / the longer my feet were used to 7" heels. I worked my way up gradually from 5" to 7" and gained more flexibility. Recently, as I stated in another post already, I found that wearing ballet boots/shoes for some time helps getting along with 7" heeled 'regular shaped' pumps. At least after strutting around in my ballets for an hour or two or so it was quite easy to get in and walk around with my 7" (actually 18cm) heels. CU! -Mike