Why I Wear High Heels

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: 'RING! . . . My alarm goes off. I get out of bed and slowly go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and remove my robe. The heels of my fet no longer touch the floor without concentretad effort-I don't care. As I towel off from my shower, I go into my bedroom and without even thinking put on a pair of 5" stiletto heeled mules. :roll: I walk back to the bathroom. I dry and style my hair and put on my make-up. That done I go to my dresser and pick out my lingerie' for the day. Hmmm . . . let's see . . . AH! a navy satin bra, navy panties . . . hmmm . . . stockings or pantyhose?? I see my luxurious navy satin-trimmed 6 suspender garter belt and smile. I put it on and select a pair of suntan colored stockings. I gather them and a slip my freshly shaved legs into them. I attach the stockings to the garters. I remove a hunter green suit and a navy blue shell from the closet. Jewelry . . . pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet. As I put my earring backs on, I pause and look to my shoe closet. I see a pair of Navy patent 5.5" Stiletto pumps! I remove the suntan hose and don a pair of navy ones. I put on a navy blue satin slip, the skirt, the shell and drape the coat over a chair. I set the Stilettos on the floor and step into them. I feel DRESSED! I have tried lower heels, chulky heels & blade heels. . . I just don't feel right until I'm teetering in stilettos with my toes slightly pinched in pointed toes. I put my keys, bilfold and 'stuff' into a matching Navy Patent purse. I stand majestically in my 5.5" Stilettos and spray on some 'Poison'. I carry my jacket & out the door I go. I hear the clik-clik-clik of my 5.5" Stilettos on the concrete as I walk to my car. I slide in and press the accerator pedal. I smile contentedly. I know WHY I love wearing Stilettos! If you don't understand, I can't explain. If you understand I don't have to explain. :) Namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

AnitaC.:-) I too like the Suntan shade for my panty-hose. I think that shade makes my clean-shaven legs look great. I haven't tried the stockings and garter belt thing yet. Maybe some day! And I DO understand what you are saying, and no need to explain. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: 'RING! . . . My alarm goes off. I get out of bed and slowly go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and remove my robe. The heels of my fet no longer touch the floor without concentretad effort-I don't care.

As I towel off from my shower, I go into my bedroom and without even thinking put on a pair of 5" stiletto heeled mules. :wink:

I walk back to the bathroom. I dry and style my hair and put on my make-up. That done I go to my dresser and pick out my lingerie' for the day. Hmmm . . . let's see . . . AH! a navy satin bra, navy panties . . . hmmm . . . stockings or pantyhose?? I see my luxurious navy satin-trimmed 6 suspender garter belt and smile. I put it on and select a pair of suntan colored stockings. I gather them and a slip my freshly shaved legs into them. I attach the stockings to the garters. I remove a hunter green suit and a navy blue shell from the closet. Jewelry . . . pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet. As I put my earring backs on, I pause and look to my shoe closet. I see a pair of Navy patent 5.5" Stiletto pumps! I remove the suntan hose and don a pair of navy ones. I put on a navy blue satin slip, the skirt, the shell and drape the coat over a chair. I set the Stilettos on the floor and step into them.

I feel DRESSED!

I have tried lower heels, chulky heels & blade heels. . . I just don't feel right until I'm teetering in stilettos with my toes slightly pinched in pointed toes.

I put my keys, bilfold and 'stuff' into a matching Navy Patent purse. I stand majestically in my 5.5" Stilettos and spray on some 'Poison'. I carry my jacket & out the door I go.

I hear the clik-clik-clik of my 5.5" Stilettos on the concrete as I walk to my car. I slide in and press the accerator pedal. I smile contentedly. I know WHY I love wearing Stilettos!

If you don't understand, I can't explain. If you understand I don't have to explain.

:D

Namaste',

Anita C.

You don't have to explain!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling.

muddypaws:fine: