Have you been 'sighted'?

Anne_Louise

I sometimes brows through the sightings and pictures sections and it made me wonder, have any of you, particularly the women, recognised a description of you or seen a photo in the pictures section where you recognised yourself. Many of you know that I wear 51/2"+ heels daily, and though I don't live in a big urban area I do the usual trips into towns for shopping etc. and though my shoes and my clothes style generally certainly excite some interest, some people staring quite openly, or turning suddenly when they hear the sound of my heels, I've never appeared as a 'sighting' as far as I know. I'm not sure how I would react if I saw a picture of myself on the forum. In one sense I would be flattered, but I would also feel a little invaded I think. If someone openly asked to take a photograph or had already taken one but told me afterwards, I don't think I should be too concerned. If you see me, try it and I shall let you know - kindly of course! Anne Louise.

I'm sorry, I had the emphasis slightly wrong here. I was more interested to know if any others here had appeared in the 'streetshots' or 'sightings' and how they felt about it. What is interesting I suppose is how many there are who simply wear heels day by day, without really thinking about them in the way that some of us do and finding this site. I guess many are simply following fashion and when the style gurus dictate the heels will disappear from the streets, leaving us, the dedicated few, to remain loyal to our stilettos.