New Jeans and Shoes

exitman1

Hi again.

I mentioned I was going to buy these jeans from next, well they arrived. What do you think, are they too femine (i.e. too tight fitting) and would you instantly tell they were womens jeans. I bought them because I thought they looked uni-sex.

Posted Image

Im wearing the new shoes i'll post a pic of them later if you want.

exitman1 they look great i wear that type all the time, and noone takes a blind bit of notice!, so just wear them and have fun doing so, preferably with heels of course. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

They look great to me too..... i stay in a conservative Asian society (Singapore), and i can still go out in tight jeans...... and sometimes with stilettos underneath it. those jeans are ok, trust me, and u may even get some gals coming up to u saying what a good butt u have :D

Exitman1:-) I don't see anything wrong with those jeans at all. Wear them in good health and enjoy the fit and feel of them while pairing them up with high heeled shoes or boots. Asian Heel:-) I see that you have just joined the High Heel Forum. Congratulations. This is a great group of people, and I, for one, will be looking forward to reading your posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

They look great to me too..... i stay in a conservative Asian society (Singapore), and i can still go out in tight jeans...... and sometimes with stilettos underneath it. those jeans are ok, trust me, and u may even get some gals coming up to u saying what a good butt u have :roll:

It is amazing how many times people compliment of my (women) jeans. That NEVER happesn when I wear men' jeans.

It is interesting that when people just judge the look without the preconception that there is something "wrong" with it, they usually

like it. My wife commented me a few times on my pants before she knew

they were women's jeans

My wife has made several comments about how I look in my jeans, and she knew that they were women's jeans as we purchased them together. They just feel so much better than my male jeans. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!