Tori Amos

I've heard she is a highheel woman.

Years ago I read an interview with her in a German keyboard magazine where she mentioned that she has a large (in number, not size) pumps collection.

Ulli

Great!.. thanks for the video clips.

I have to admit I've always fancied Tori Amos, since I was young. I think she's great.

Here's why (?) one of my most favourite pictures:

Posted Image

And I know you're going to love this one. I think it's rather erotic. Don't know what it means or why it was taken. It's a few years old hence the chunky shoes.

Posted Image

Any comments?????

Here's some more pictures I found on the web some years ago. They are from a live performance she did and I was quite happy happy to find some nice SHOE SHOTS!

Again they are all 90's era hence the not-so-sexy chunky heels but if this is anything to go by she must have quite a collection.

First some spangly purple sandals...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love it when she plays 2 pianos at the same time, very talented.

Posted Image

Some interesting clear wedge heels

Posted Image

And finally some big chunky wedge heels...

Posted Image

Any comments on the lovely tori?

Any comments on the lovely tori?

She sings well too ... :D

Sexy and talented ... what could you want more from an awesome lady ?

She is half cherokee, which partially explains that "something special" she has.

Long time fan here too.

she wore Vivienne Westwood-style ultra platforms in a video of a song, think it is called "crusified" or similar, over 10 years ago...

Here are some quotes from her about shoes: "I have a love for shoes. I collect them. Race cars, paintings; those aren't my thing. I just hang shoes on the wall. They're architecture, you know?" "Each song has a little soul, a little persona, it's own little birth certificate and favorite shoe shops." "It gives you a real 'warrior woman' kind of stance because you gain 5 or 6 inches." About the Steve Madden shoe designed to benefit R.A.I.N.N. "I'm sure Dolly Parton has me beat, but that's a whole 'another thing." About her huge shoe collection "I'm into knits when I'm home. To play onstage, I have to be put into a shield, some kind of contained thing. If I performed in a knit sweater, my playing would be sloppy. I always play in heels; it gives me more support." "I love being in a skirt and boots. It goes back to the librarian-principal look. I like the idea of carrying books around in a skirt." "May all your lives be blessed with shoes."

oh yes she sings well! hmm shoe collector too? I didn't know that. I'd love to take a look around her shoe closet! have you any more pictures of her?