My Stories of Heeling

Gige

Hello all;

First, as I am new to this forum and recently starting wearing heels (only heeled boots) in public, it is truly incumbent upon me to introduce myself. Recently, I posted my introduction "Greetings from the Midwest" to the "for everybody" area instead of "for the guys." My error! Nonetheless, please take a moment to read my brief introduction if you have not done so or so desire to do so. As I noted in there, I am truly excited to have the ability to finally discuss/chat wearing high heels with other like minded people. I had always believed that my desire to wear high heels in public was only going to be just a dream but now, slowly, I am wearing my heeled boots out in public more and more often. And I absolutely love it!

I so much want to share my stories but I do not want to use this forum as my personal blog/website to do so. This wonderful forum is for everyone to share their stories, concerns, issues, etc. about wearing high heels, either in the privacy of one's residence or out in public. Thus, if I started posting my adventures here, such could go against the very idea of a public forum. Therefore, I have started my own personal blog about my adventures wearing high heels in public, The Heeling Chronicles. I decided to write my blog for me as a way to track my growth wearing high heels in public. I quickly realized, however, that much of what I am experiencing may be similar to the feelings of others and felt sharing those moments could be of interest to others. Likewise, I can add larger photos, make recommendations of brands I love, and write about whatever is on my mind without being the center of attention on this forum. My blog is rather sparse at the moment as I have only a few postings but I plan on adding new material every other Sunday and have many short stories, thoughts, and concerns I will be sharing over time. I have included a link to The Heeling Chronicles if anyone wishes to read it.

Thanks!

G

P.S. More info on the boots I am wearing coming soon to the blog!

967AB409-8A30-4EC6-B5AF-6A05A709D969.jpeg

Edited by Tech
Link removed