black patent repair

I just bought a pair of round toe stilettos from ebay (i think they are comming into fashion in scotland anyway) and they are black patent. What i failed to spot is the the black patent is all wrinkly down one side of one shoe.....i was wondering if there is a "safe method" of getting rid of the wrinkles or will they wear out with wearing them?? Also they are proper stilettos with the proper metal heel tap..and they were a bargin at £10 incl. p&p (size 8 and they fit fine) thanks J p.s Dr Shoe those boots you gave me are fine now...the right heel does have a bad tendancy of clicking where it shouldnt (right at the top of the heel itself...but i sorted that with a screw)

The wrinkles are propably caused by stretching and so therefore cannot be repaired. Sometimes they could be from where something heavy was stored on top of them in which case they might go with wear. If they are real leather, you could try and smooth them with steam, but don't even try this on plastic!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well i wont try it then...but they are brand new and sound FANTASTIC on concreat

Bet they do. My favourite is on floor tiles or terrazio! (Oh boy!).

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yeah well im sending them back (the seller has agreed) basically because the left heel is defective it has ALOT of give in it which it shouldnt have and im afraid i'll break it so rather than doing so the seller said that ok it wasnt my fault it was her suppliers and so shes gonna give me another pair RESULT! J