J'enae

On a trip to Milan, Italy I met a lady named J'enae. I was shoe shopping and J'enae was working at the shop. She was French-Italian. 5'9", 125# about 30, I'd guess with long jet black sun streaked hair cascading down her back & ending between her shoulder blades. She had large gold hoop earrings and a gold link bracelet on her right ankle. She was wearing Versace' (print sleeveless dress) and gold 5" Stiletto strappy sandals. She clik-clik-cliked her way through the crowded store waiting on as many as 5 at a time always smiling & sweet. "You're American?" she inquired. "Yes, but I "capish" a bit of Italiano!". "Bella!" she smiled. "What size?" "Umm, 42/43 - 11 US." "Gotcha!". She disappeared into the stockroom reappearing with 8 boxes. "Try these and we go from there, eh?". As she walked away I noticed that her Gold Stiletto saldals had given away to 130mm white pumps. When she returned she was wearing deep maroon 125mm Stiletto closed toe sandals. Each time she reappeared she was wearing different shoes! How FUN! From the 8 she brought out I picked 3. A pair of gold 130mm closed toe strappies, red 125mm patent pumps and 130mm peu de soir rhinestone trimmed evening closed toe strappies. "Ok. You find any you like?" "Yes. These 3 are keepers." "Cash or charge for you? I think cash! Am I right?" I laughed and handed her the money. As I gathered my purchases, I watched her clik-clik-clik away . . . in a pair of 125mm Fuscia pumps with low cut sides and the thinnist heels I've ever seen! Bonjourno, J'enae! Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.