Which Arch Enemy video?

I'm interested in getting one of the Arch Enemys videos, but I don't know which one to choose. I definitely want one with at least a 6" heel, and am leaning towards one of the Super Arch ones. But which one of the three? The one with Randi in the 7" heels is also intriguing, but the preview isn't too enticing. Any and all comments from those who have any of these videos would be most appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY JUST RIPP YOU OFF!

ASK ME, I'M ONE OF THEM, THERE ARE MANY, JUST CHECK.

DON'T SUPPORT THE CHEATERS AND THE SWINDLERS ON THE NET.

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

AE don't have the greatest reputation it is fair to say. I too have thought about getting one (or two!) or the vids but decided against it as I didn't trust them with my credit card. Then I found they sometimes advertise stuff on US Ebay, where you can pay by Paypal (just do a search on "Randi" - it worked for me!). If you can believe the Ebay feedback then they appear to have a much better reputation when selling via that outlet. I think they been flamed for their ability to sell shoes more than anything else - those people who have bought vids seem to have been OK but, as I said, I wouldn't trust them with my CC, so buying from them via Ebay might be better. As for which vid - my personal fave is SeaWorld. Randi has the largest collection of Lycra mini-skirts I have ever seen but there is just something about the dress she wears in that vid. Poetry in motion :D Zathrus

I too have bought from AE, the superarch red patent with ankle strap for a member of this forum. Yes they got lost, sent to some where in Europe. But once they realised they had been sent to the wrong address they tracked them down, had them returned and then sent to the correct address. She reports that they are quite comfortable to wear so far. Jeff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

From what I know, buying the shoes from AE is very questionable. They don't make the shoes, they get them else where that most likely are custom made and I bet that is where the problems lie. However people who have purchased the videos from them have had no problems.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

It would seem that I was one of the lucky ones getting shoes from AE. As has been reported videos from them are ok because no doubt they are in stock or it doesnt take long to run off a copy from their master if they are out of stock. Shoes though it appears are made in China, I suspect from 6IHF, because they launched the stainless steel sandals though with drew them because of the price I think. Any way any one wanting shoes like those from AE I would suggest getting them from 6IHF as they are custom made to your foot size. Their delivery time is around 4 weeks according to their site. I also know from Sharon at Banana Shoes that they are negotiating with 6IHF to be an agent in the UK so you may like to wait until that happens then order from them instead if it is shoes you want. Jeff