The Opera, Stilettos and the Limo!

Before we get going here I am asked why Samantha and I do so much together. We're gay . . . NOT! We just like our girls nites out from time to time. Do I date? Occassionally. Will I discuss it here? Nope.

We had tickies to the Opera (Das Rosen Kavalier-German) and We,(Samantha & I) decided to go all out! :D

We did a closet inventory and came up with two black dresses with rinestone trim and P L U N G I N G necklines . . . so we could wear our chokers and "Shoulder Duster" Earrings, of course!

For footwear we got out the black Satin 5.5" Stilettos AND added some "Glitz" using the ol' glue gun and some loose rinestones around the vamp and a single line right up the back of those delicious Stilettos!

We went to Donnies' Salon and had our hair transformed into killer up-dos (the better to see the hardware, natch!) :D , rebased the 'nails and had waxing.

We went home, did make up & got dressed (Item: jet black, cuban-heeled seamed hose with glitter in the seams! YES-we wore garters!).

Now some of you might have a concern that we might have a situation like the Dianna Krall concert where we ended up clik-clik-cliking our way to the center. Not to worry! We rented a LIMO! Cool, huh? :D

I loved that long, black Stretch Caddy & it's "too cool" driver. I liked having someone opening the door and helping you out! I like the attention two well-dressed Stiletto-wearing ladies draw when exiting/entering a limo . . . and we used the HELL out of it! To dinner, to the Opera, to the "After" party. S I G H . . . Oh, the good life!

ANYWAYS! The Opera was great. My first German Opera and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! It was so much easier clik-clik-cliking our way through tha crowd knowing that a long black Cadillac with a bar and a chauffer on duty awaits with open . . . door!

"What a night!" Samantha sighed.

I nodded and smiled in agreement as we toasted the evening.

:drinking: :drinking:

And even though we didn't kick off our Stilettos when we were in the limousine, we revelled in knowing that if we wanted to, we could! :D

Pur-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r . . . :drinking:

"Home, James!" :lol:

Ciao,

Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.