The Stiletto Gospel!

Anita C.

I wrote a set for comedy that deals footwear and why I love my 5"+ Stilettos SO much.

I call it the Stilettos Gospel. . . give me a HALELUJA! :drinking:

"Hello everybody & welcome to the Comedy Works. (Wolf whistle from audience) Oooo, baby! Listen to you! So you like legs? (Male segment of the crowd reacts with cat calls, whistles and the like) I see. So . . . you like MY legs? (I turn around and give 'em the back view of black patent 5.5" Stiletto heels and jet black french heeled seamed full fashioned nylons. They go NUTS!).

I see you all have noticed my shoes . . . Yes, I love wearing my Stilettos. Although I've tried the shorter heels and the chunky heels they are just not me. Shorter heels just seem dorky and chunky heels with platforms feel like I'm walking around with a brick on my foot . . . NOT the look I want AT ALL!

I just don't feel dressed unless I'm wearing my 5"+ Stilettos . . . :D

Occassionally I get grief from the uninformed. Yes, I do. Usually it goes something like this "How on Earth do you wear those shoes? (I just slip'em on) How do you WALK in those shoes? (Like this clik-clik-clik-clik)

THOSE are HOOKER SHOES! (You mean I can't be a Lawyer anymore?).

Keep in mind the broad telling me this:

1) Has probably never worn make-up, jewelry or fun underwear.

2) Has sex once a week, same day, same way, same position, same

guy (her husband, the lucky bastard!) and hates it BUT does it

anyway.

3) Wants to have her nose in EVERYBODIES business AND bedroom.

4) Is a card carrying member of the Moral Mafia-I MEAN Majority.

AND

5) Thinks Rush Limbaugh was set up by "Them Damn Liberals".

'Bye-bye, hon . . . have a nice life.

As I said, I LOVE my Stilettos and will continue to wear them in spite of people like the Church Lady. Why? Because I CAN, baby, THAT'S why!

I wear them to church, to work, to entertain WHEREVER I want to. I wear them because I like the look, I like the feel and I wear them for ME!

If I communicate one thing to you this evening Ladies & Gentlemen let it be that short & Chunky heels might be cute n' comfy. BUT hold this true for the Gospel is THIS:

(I turn around and look over my shoulder)

Stilettos are S E X Y ! Period, end of story!

Let me hear a HALELUJA!

AMEN!

Good Night!

Ciao,

Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Buncha self-rightous "crackers"! OP! I did NOT say that!

What we do in our bedrooms with other consenting adults is nobody

elses' *******ed business.

There is a group who shall go nameless, but I wish that they'd focus on their OWN family, whose "World Headquarters" are in Colorado Springs.

When it came out that one of the head "crackers" of their organization was caught up in a bit of a scandal (he was seen at a Drag Club with his tongue in someone elses' mouth and . . . well, you get the picture). I heard the term "Moral Mafia" and, VOOOOOM, it has taken off!

Oh, well . . .

Ciao,

Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Don't ya just luv the holier than thou attitude of these self rightous ***holes. The same people tell you that crossdressing is perverted, and we are all an abomination. They should get a life!!!

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

There is a group who shall go nameless, but I wish that they'd focus on their OWN family, whose "World Headquarters" are in Colorado Springs.

When it came out that one of the head "crackers" of their organization was caught up in a bit of a scandal (he was seen at a Drag Club with his tongue in someone elses' mouth and . . . well, you get the picture).

:rofl: Anita, do you have any link to a newspaper website or anything like that where this incident was reported? I want to laugh a little bit more.

Those who sit in a glass house shouldn't throw around with stones!

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

• 3 weeks later...

Go into your search engine and enter "Focus On The Family Colorado Springs Drag Queen Rocky Mountain News Denver Post". :D I dare not say anymore. :D

• 2 years later...

I wrote a set for comedy that deals footwear and why I love my 5"+ Stilettos SO much.

I call it the Stilettos Gospel. . . give me a HALELUJA! :drinking:

"Hello everybody & welcome to the Comedy Works. (Wolf whistle from audience) Oooo, baby! Listen to you! So you like legs? (Male segment of the crowd reacts with cat calls, whistles and the like) I see. So . . . you like MY legs? (I turn around and give 'em the back view of black patent 5.5" Stiletto heels and jet black french heeled seamed full fashioned nylons. They go NUTS!).

I see you all have noticed my shoes . . . Yes, I love wearing my Stilettos. Although I've tried the shorter heels and the chunky heels they are just not me. Shorter heels just seem dorky and chunky heels with platforms feel like I'm walking around with a brick on my foot . . . NOT the look I want AT ALL!

I just don't feel dressed unless I'm wearing my 5"+ Stilettos . . . :wink:

Occassionally I get grief from the uninformed. Yes, I do. Usually it goes something like this "How on Earth do you wear those shoes? (I just slip'em on) How do you WALK in those shoes? (Like this clik-clik-clik-clik)

THOSE are HOOKER SHOES! (You mean I can't be a Lawyer anymore?).

Keep in mind the broad telling me this:

1) Has probably never worn make-up, jewelry or fun underwear.

2) Has sex once a week, same day, same way, same position, same

guy (her husband, the lucky bastard!) and hates it BUT does it

anyway.

3) Wants to have her nose in EVERYBODIES business AND bedroom.

4) Is a card carrying member of the Moral Mafia-I MEAN Majority.

AND

5) Thinks Rush Limbaugh was set up by "Them Damn Liberals".

'Bye-bye, hon . . . have a nice life.

As I said, I LOVE my Stilettos and will continue to wear them in spite of people like the Church Lady. Why? Because I CAN, baby, THAT'S why!

I wear them to church, to work, to entertain WHEREVER I want to. I wear them because I like the look, I like the feel and I wear them for ME!

If I communicate one thing to you this evening Ladies & Gentlemen let it be that short & Chunky heels might be cute n' comfy. BUT hold this true for the Gospel is THIS:

(I turn around and look over my shoulder)

Stilettos are S E X Y ! Period, end of story!

Let me hear a HALELUJA!

AMEN!

Good Night!

Ciao,

Anita C.

Where do you get all this from?

I love every word of yours.

Muddypaws

• 4 weeks later...

though religious.. my best heel viewing experiences come from the church i grew up in. i've seen many heels there! so... Amen AnitaC!!!! I'm familiar with Focus on the Family.. from the radio... but.. had no clue in practice they could be so concervative.... oh well. keep on heeling girl!! rock them even higher!!! let the whole world know.. you're the hottie in heels. RPM ps. alas.. folks fear what they don't know.... oh well