Walking and walking and walking . . .

Anita C.

Samantha & I had tix to go see Dianna Krall that I won. Since the tickies were free we went out to dinner . . . it was busy . . . we got to the arena late. The only parking spaces were in the south 40 and we were in our 5.5" Stilettos. We looked around for a shuttle with no luck. :D So we just sighed and locked the car and started walking the 1.5 miles to the arena. Clik-clik-clik-clik . . . it took forever. When we got to the entry we discovered our seats were on the other side of the arena. . . clik-clik-clik-clik-clik-clik-clik-clik-clik . . . lord, those hard arena seats never looked or fealt so-o-o-o good. We didn't dare remove our shoes-we'd NEVER get them back on if we did so we just toughed it out and finally feeling returned to our toes. The concert was fabulous. Dianna's so good! AND she was wearing 5" Stiletto strappy sandals! When the concert ended we made our way to the exit. I thought of that long walk back to the car. I suddenly heard Sam yell out "Over here!". A taxi rolled up and we got in. There is a GOD! "So, how was the concert?" the driver asked. "Great" we responded. "Alright. Where to ladies?" "Isle 75 South-the red Corvette". The taxi lurched to a halt. The driver turned around and said "Uh . . . look, ladies. I wanna help but I'm gonna miss a $25.00 fare if I-". Sam pulled a twenty out and he took us to our car. We exited the cab and got in the Corvette, thankful we didn't have to clik-clik-clik our way back. Samantha was silent. "So. What's next?" I asked. "Ummm . . . let's go to the bar, OK?" "I pressed the accelerator down with my pointed toe and we drove over to the bar. We ordered a cocktail and two gemts came over to our table. "Would you two like to dance?". :D Samantha & I just sat there . . . :D Later we looked at our Stilettos. The tips were almost shot! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Not that it matters, but he taxi driver was gay. When we left he shouted "FABULOUS shoes, girls!". $$$ motivated him & a twenty for a 3 minute ride was just what the driver needed. Ciao, Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.