My story

kromozome

Hello Everybody ! I am new in this forum, so i gonna to present myself. I love heels since i was 10 years old. I dreamed that i have to go at school with heel because of back's medical problem :D . I wore my mother's heels when i was alone at home, and i slept with them also. But my feets grown and it was difficult for me to wear heels. My size 44 didn't allow me to continue wearing heels. i let at my parents house for a long time for studiing. When i went in Paris for work, i could bougth my first size 44 heel in big size Shop. Now i am 33 years old, married with a little son. My wife knows i love heels, and i wear them at home but not when my son is here. She also wear heels for my pleasure. I don't wear heels in public because i'm sot sure french is ready to see men wearing heels. I hope my english is understandable.

Have Fun with Heels

KroMoZome

No problems with your English. Actually it's good to see some more French people posting. When we did a heely expedition to Paris a couple of weeks ago, I came to the conclusion that there was more reaction from the Parisians than you get from Londoners. We didn't experience any aggression, so I think it would be OK for you to wear heels in a big city. Congratulations on being able to share your heely passion with your wife. Maybe you can arrange to take a weekend holiday to a big city and leave your child with the grandparents. Most of the guys on the board, with girlfriends or who are married, find that people seem to think you are playing a sexual game when they see you wearing heels out with a woman. Possibly men think 'what a lucky guy'. Best wishes for your continued heeling and participation on this board. Xa

• 4 weeks later...

I believe that English people are more flematic and are more used to extravagant attitudes, or simply excentric.

So xaphod is perhaps partly right: In more latin-oriented countries, the "macho" stereotype has a lot of tradition, but it is a specimen in strong recession, which tends to bind himself with not the most intelligent female specimens, so their future is ... let's say "dark". But there are still some, and they do make noise.

The remainders of this, together with the fact that we are more expressive people might explain why in Paris, Madrid or Rome people would notice more and would express more easily their comments if suddenly confronted with the image of a man in heels.

But I don't see any of them in the mood of coming to the "physical aggression", as long as you don't go to clearly problematic marginal areas or head up to problematic groups of people (extremists).

We usually say in Spain "Perro ladrador poco mordedor" ("Barking dog doesn't bite"). This is what should be kept in mind for the occasional comment, which, by the way, is very rare if you dress up in a smart and coordinated way.

Chér kromozome, I am sure that you would not have any problem in any European cosmopolite city. Or, if you go to summer holiday places you would find that "everyting goes". Think about Ibiza, or the French riviera.

Wasn't in the French riviera where Luc (Highluc) started with his public outings ? I am sure he could tell you a lot. Take a look to his website and read his history, you could perhaps draw some good ideas.

http://highheel.be/

I personally would not have any problem to walk in the center of Paris in reasonable discreet heels. And I would venture much more in Cannes, for instance.

Salutations,

Robert.