Very Nice Kate Spade Pumps On Sale On Amazon.com

ilovepumps

Look at these!  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0NOKIM/ref=dra_a_cs_lb_hn_it_P1250_1000?tag=dradisplay-20&ascsubtag=4a251a2ef9bbf4ccc35f97aba2c9cbda

They are quite sexy!  $101 for a pair of brand new Kate Spade pumps.  They're on my shopping list!  My size is 8.5M, and they only have one pair left in that size, so maybe in two weeks, they will have more 8.5M's in.  I hope so!

They do look very elegant and I really like the colour. Watch out for the sizing, from the feedback it looks like some people have found that they fit a little smaller than expected, so maybe you should consider going up half a size from your usual, especially if your feet are on the broad side.

If you like it, wear it.

@histiletto Yes, they would go great with a pair of jeans!  I think i could wear a nice black top with them and they would look sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy! 

@Sleekheels, Thanks for the suggestion.  It makes sense!  I will go up to a 9 then.  I will buy them in 2 weeks, if they have a 9 available.  They look so beautiful!  Lately i've been buying pumps in hot pink, but these are a very different pink, like an orangish-pink.  Very nice color.  I will looove wearing these babies!