Went Out In These Today.

brake blocks

Today i chose these XTI footwear shoe boots to do some running around in, with a platform of 1/2 inch 1.5 cm and a 3.5 inch, 9 cm heel, that has been worn down to the nail this sounds nice walking on the pavement, it is now time for a visit to the repair shop. A very comfortable shoe to wear Nobody noticed the heels, no funny looks or comments and to drive in as well.  

post-3747-0-88151400-1411038805_thumb.jp

post-3747-0-16795200-1411038885_thumb.jp

post-3747-0-21053000-1411038936_thumb.jp

post-3747-0-17344900-1411039640_thumb.jp

Just beware that if you continue walking with an exposed toplift pin, you will eventually ruin the heel. The pin will get driven up into the heel block, and then they're trash.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i brought a brand new pair of pleaser stiletto sandals to do a 10 mile charity walk.  the first thing i done was have the tips changed for steel knowing the nylon tips would probably wear out within 5 miles as im 15 stone (210lbs) in weight.

after walking 10 miles with the steel tips they had hardly any wear at all.  i also used them again for another charity walk where i walked around another 4 or 5 miles and they still have lots of metal on them.

depending on how you walk in steel tipped stiletto heels i see no reason why you cannot exceed 50 miles before having to fit new tips again