Message for Vanity

Fred

Hi Vanity In one of your earlier posts you mention that you have lots high heel stories you could tell. It would be great to hear some of these stories. You also say that you are a florist. Do your heels ever give you a problem at work? What about when you started wearing heels? Thanks and All the Best Fred

Hi Fred! Funny that you mentioned it, because right now the preparation for summer flowers begin with cuttings and so on. I don't wear stilettos in the green-house or store of natural causes, even if I could. :( Perhaps at special occasions,OK. The pavement allows high heels, if it's the wedge-type. You must have stable shoes. I wear a kind of platform-shoes with wedge-heel about seven inches high, because I can't wear flat shoes. Lower heels than 3-4" gives me terrible pain in my calves. I guess my tendons are shortened, just like Dolly Partons, after nearly 30 years in very high heels. But I LOVE them!!!! :D /Ninni (Vanity)

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Hi Ninni (Vanity) Thank you for the reply. I assumed you where a florist in a shop rather than someone who prepares the flowers. Given your tendons your platform shoes sound very practical – would be great to see a photo. Is standing all days in heels ever a problem? What do the people you work with think? Do they wear heels/ As I said before I would love to hear some of your high heeled stories from your 30 years in heels. Thanks Fred

• 4 months later...

Vanity, you said your wedges are up to 7" high and that they have a platform. 7" is quite cool, wow! But by what are they reduced due to fact that your shoes have platform soles? I guess it's still more than 4" or even 4.5" since you can't have lower heels than 4" anymore, right? All day in 4.5"+ -- awesome! I wish this would happen to me as well... Anyway, keep it up! CU! -Mike