Looking For A Yt Clip... Uk Tv Program Show Name?

All, I seem to remember a video clip on YT, I cannot seem to find it. I believe was centered a round a UK TV program. I think the Host is male with assorted Male and Female Panel member and guests. I also wanted to point out there is also a Stunning brunette on the show who provides comic relief(one episode she was dressed up as a UK policeman or riding an exercise bike in heels) The clip I was interested in there was another dark haired Female Co Host who I believe was leaving the show to do a play or something... they were talking about "best dressed Europeans" or something like that.. what make this interesting to me is she made mention that she was wearing CL'S she then swung her leg up so that you could her shoes... Does anyone remember the name of the TV show and or the actress? I know it's not much to go on, but it's all I have right now. Thanks! Nevermind I found what I was looking for..

Cheers

Hello Megan, thank you for the reply.. I did find what I was looking for.. it was the Summer strallen thing she did on the "TW stuff" I actually posted the link about 2 years ago... but I forgot! thanks again.

Cheers