Anyone Like Christian Dior Poison Perfume?

Curt

I have the midnight poison and it is too manly smelling for my liking. I want to get pure poison or hypnitic poison. I want something with a more floral scent. Midnight poison starts out too strong with patchouli( unless you like that sort of thing) an hour later has a black rose note and two hours later there is no scent at all. It doesn't last long enough for an expensize perfume! Although, its quite sultry if you spray of enough of it. Perfect for the nighttime and formal events. You probably shouldn't wear it to school of work unless you want to advertise yourself as easy! Which of the poison like do you people like?

I have the midnight poison and it is too manly smelling for my liking. I want to get pure poison or hypnitic poison. I want something with a more floral scent.

Midnight poison starts out too strong with patchouli( unless you like that sort of thing) an hour later has a black rose note and two hours later there is no scent at all. It doesn't last long enough for an expensize perfume! Although, its quite sultry if you spray of enough of it. Perfect for the nighttime and formal events. You probably shouldn't wear it to school of work unless you want to advertise yourself as easy!

Which of the poison like do you people like?

Sound to me like they did not put enough skunk musk into the recepe. Skunk musk (yes it is what you think it is) is used a carrier for the scents because of it's sheer holding power. Most perfumes if you concentrate on the scent, you can just barely smell the musk.

It also may have aged in less than ideal conditions.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.