Are there more couples like us?

Vanity

Hello there eveybody! Nice to be here! We are a couple in the 40's both interested in high heels, but perhaps in different ways. I'm (a guy) interested in the way they LOOK, and feel no urge to wear them myself, but my wife love the feeling of WEARING very high stiletto heels and it also makes her look taller (she's rather short). Our collection is small but we have some rare shoes from old CUSTOM SHOE CO. in USA, ordered from VERSATILE FASHION in the 80's. The shoe-maker was an old Chinese man, dead since many years, who could make REAL 7-inch heels in small sizes with arches you can't find today. I miss that man. I will send some pics later. I have some 7" heels myself, but I prefer to look and to buy for my wife. Her size 4-5 (UK) look stunning in just 4-5" heels. That's what she wear almost every day, boots in winter and shoes in the summer. Is there someone out there with the same experience?

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

i am similar but different. we both enjoy stiletto high heels, no platforms or chunky heels. however, i seem to enjoy wearing them more than my s/o, but she does wear them quite often, both going out and around the house.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

hi and welcome,

good to hear your partner LOVES wearing heels herself. I guess Missy and Postcode, with their photographs making them our heels heroes, count as similar couple.

_

Thinking about your search for super-arches, have a look at this Canadian web site ~ http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/ ~ might be what you are looking for.

I don't remember any shopping reports from this new seller yet, best to check their service before buying. They claim their prices include shipping to either Europe or North America.

/I

/I