Cloudwalkers: Can these pass for mens shoes?

Victorias OTHER Secret

don't see why they shouldn't pass as mens shoes, look discrete enough. would look quite smart with trousers or jeans too. Only misgiving I would have is light colour, but that's just me.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

A lot of mens shoes have heels of that height too, and these being filled in between sole and heel makes them a more masculine look.

i posted recently about an outing i had in similar heeled shoes of my wifes, and no one blinked in my neighbourhood, and I was wearing shorts at the time. See this thread for details.

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2452&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Definately no problem. As far as heel size goes, I recently bought my first pair of mens shoes in over two years. I only bought them, because they had the same style as several pairs of womans loafers that I have seen in the shops and the same 2" heel as a pair of womens loafers that I have been wearing to work for over a year.

I can't figure you out Victoria. Half the time you seem to delight in wearing something that everyone will notice is some nominally female item, eg Jeans. While the other half of the time you are hoping to wear something female, but hope nobody will notice. Just wear what you want and don't worry too much about it; life is too short. The shoes are fine. I'm sure you'll look very stylish in them

I would say the style is fine for a guy anywhere, anytime, but the colour isn't one I'd normally wear. Mostly, I stay with black (boring, I know).

By the way, Cloudwalkers is a brand sold, exclusively, I believe, by Avenue. They are a chain of shops in the USA that sell clothing for plus size women. Website is http://www.avenue.com.

They carry a small line of reasonably good quality shoes and boots (Cloudwalkers) in sizes 9W to 13W, but no really high heels. Unfortunately, they don't ship outside the USA. I have a pair I got from them - might post a picture later if I have time.

Victoria, I'd like to counter with a question: -Are those womens shoes?... You see, I would never bat an eyelid if I encountered a man wearing them. At least here in Sweden we have many models like that (having a thick type of sole) for use during the winter when there is lots of snow or slush on the pavement. TallSwede

As Firefox says, stop worrying about it and get on with it. Member after member has posted that they find that if they wear block heeled shoes and boots with heels of almost twice that height - 3" and 3 1/2" regularly for days and weeks on end, around home and at work, NOBODY NOTICES or finds anything strange. Even on our Heel-Meets in the big cities when over half our our group are wearing much bolder and thinner heels including 5" stiletto thigh boots it is amazing how very few people comment, and even when they do, the majority simply show a friendly interest. It makes very interesting reading to read through all the postings giving other guys public and street-heeling experiences, and it will come through time and time again that you would need to publically parade around in MUCH, MUCH higher and thinner heels than that before you need worry about people noticing. And even when your heels do eventually progress to becoming high and thin enough for the odd person to notice, by that time you'll have found that it's FUN to get the odd reaction and comment. Just relax and GO FOR IT, as most of the others have already been saying! If you worry you die. If you don't worry you die. So why worry! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan Cheerfully

Onwards and upwards!

i just want to know where to draw the line in terms of shoes is all. No , i cannot wear whatever I want. there are consequences I would rather NOT face. So if i wear items that are womens but can psss, its much better for me.

how bout these shoes.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2876410753&category=45330&rd=1

Well, ultimately Victoria O S, only YOU can decided how far you wish to push your own shoe envelope. You've asked for member's comments, which some of us have given you (all aimed at being encouraging), but at the end of the day you just have to do what countless of us other street-heeling guys have done and GO FOR IT! If you do, then as so many people here have posted previously, you suddenly realise it's EASY!. It's no big deal. No one will shun you or think you're a perv, or ridicule you or get nasty or anything. They don't even notice! Or if the very occasional person does give them a glance, it's only one of extremely mild and fleeting curiosity. You'll be as safe as houses in your illustrated sample pair because many men's ones are higher than that anyway. You would have to get much, much higher and slimmer than that (say 4 1/2" stilettos) before the very ocasional person does a really BIG double-take, but by the time most of us have worked up to that sort of heel in public, we're so used to public street-heeling that a bit of extra attention is welcomed as adding to the fun rather than being the depths of disaster! Have a look at the special guy's in heels sites - Firefox's, Andrew's, Joak's and Highluc's and you'll se plenty pics of what their various heights/thicknesses of heels look look when seen under their trousers, and you can decide what would be your maximum dimensions of 'starter' heel. Also have a look at the thread I started - "Finding Discreet Heels for Guys" and some of the examples that members put on there. Believe me, once you've chosen your first "starter" pair, purchased them and started street-heeling in them, I can assure you that within days (or weeks at the outside), you'll be wondering why on earth you made yourself so nervous beforehand, and if you follow the usual pattern in this common scenario, you'll soon be kicking yourself that you didn't spend the money on a pair that weren't just that little bit higher and more exciting. Young Daz from Yorkshire is typical of a new street-heeler. Only maybe four months ago he was posting just like you - worried and scared about going out all all in heels. Then he rocketed from doing his very first Heel-walk with his girlfriend in blackpool to joining us on two of our Autumn Heel-Meets in London, and now he's well away street-heeling with the best of us, and a great, friendly new addition to the group and the wearer of some great, stylish heels of impressive height having learned that he can walk the length of any city shopping street as calmly as if her were in boring men's flats! Up and at 'em Vic, and join us all in enjoying the sheer uninhibited euphoria of good old harmless street-heeling! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!