Online thigh boot vendor

mk4625

They are wonderful to wear especially naked because the tops tickle your bum as you walk, the heels aren't as high as I would like but 5"crotch highs are hard to find unless you have chap boots (which are great too!).

I find mine are a little tight at the toe but I guess that they are made for the female foot.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr Shoe, You have a pair of those boots? Does it have leather lining? I don't care for fabric linings because I notice that the lining (or the padding underneath) give off a black soot with age. Did they have leather soles? I've seen some cheaper imported boots the bottoms of which looked like a piece of vinyl floor covering. The site says they are made in the US, however I believe you could also say that about products assembled in the US from imported components. I think those boots would be perfect for me, but Katherine isn't that tall so maybe the shafts will slouch a bit.

Michael

Dr Shoe,

You have a pair of those boots? Does it have leather lining? I don't care for fabric linings because I notice that the lining (or the padding underneath) give off a black soot with age.

Did they have leather soles? I've seen some cheaper imported boots the bottoms of which looked like a piece of vinyl floor covering.

The site says they are made in the US, however I believe you could also say that about products assembled in the US from imported components.

I think those boots would be perfect for me, but Katherine isn't that tall so maybe the shafts will slouch a bit.

If memory serves me right, I think they're unlined with a 4" collar at the top. In fact I'm pretty sure they are. They have Vinyl soles, but that is better anyway- much more hard wearing and not prone to moisture damage. If they're too tall a good shoe maker will trim them down easily enough and they do slouch a little.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.