Milanoo

9inchheel

My experience was OK. Depending on where you live, it can take a while for them to arrive from China, i think mine took about 3 weeks from order to wearing. They're definitely NOT quality shoes, maybe about what you'd find at Payless or Wal-Mart. Get on their email list, sometimes they have free shipping. Of course, if they don't fit, are defective, or you don't like them, return shipping costs can really eat into whatever savings you made by buying from them.

My experience was OK. Depending on where you live, it can take a while for them to arrive from China, i think mine took about 3 weeks from order to wearing. They're definitely NOT quality shoes, maybe about what you'd find at Payless or Wal-Mart. Get on their email list, sometimes they have free shipping.

Of course, if they don't fit, are defective, or you don't like them, return shipping costs can really eat into whatever savings you made by buying from them.

thanks for the advise my friend. think my gut was right

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. Here is an update. I placed my order for one single pair of high heels on the evening of the 12th. They were finally marked as "Shipped" today, That is about seven business to process a small order. They do have notice on their site that it can take up to that long to process orders. So, I can understand that. Perhaps they just get backed up with orders. The heels I ordered are those "cut away" heels I have in another thread with a poll. Cannot wait to get them.

• 2 weeks later...

My heels from Milanoo.com came in yesterday! So, coming from China that is not bad shipping time. "onyourtoes" is correct about them not being the best of quality. They are in China sizes. Overall it was not all too bad. The cross ankle strap is the kind where you already have the buckle in place and the other strap has that little metal notch thing that you just place the other strap in. So it appears that you brought the strap all the way through and buckled it when in fact it is just resting in that notch.