From Estonia with love

Jinx

I spent last weekend in Estonia, Tallinn, and what else I can say that WOW! :( Local women seems to wear highheels everywhere they go. During couple of days I spotted huge amount of pumps, ankle boots, calf high boots, kneehigh boots, even some tighthigh boots. All with wide variety of heel shapes and heights. Women seem to dress up very nicely where ever they go, and having high heels looks like to be mandatory for them. :( If you have a chance go there, be carefull not to break your neck becouse you hear "click click" sound everywhere... :(

Yeah, it's really true that the Baltic ladies have much more style than one would expect. We haven't understood things yet here at this side of the sea. I'm afraid that it won't blow over, though.

What's all the fuss about?

Well, see? And I live here day by day staring at the heels... Come here and check it out! P.S. The women are mostly of russian nationality who wear highheels - they like to be noticed more than Estonians... :( But hey! My wife is Russian, too ! :(

HH forever!

Stellah, are you sure that they are mostly russian women who wear heels? Ofcourse you live there but what I saw at downtown were not russians... I meen young ladies like from 18 to 35 years of age, they defenetly looked like Estonish to me :(

Great information Jinx! I've copied your report on to the the thread "Worldwide High Heel Reports" because it is exactly the sort of report that helps us to being up a global picture of the high heel situation. If you feel like adding any details (heel height and shapes, boots versus shoes versus sandals etc., please feel free to post on "worldwide high heel reports". Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Well, see? And I live here day by day staring at the heels... Come here and check it out!

P.S. The women are mostly of russian nationality who wear highheels - they like to be noticed more than Estonians... :( But hey! My wife is Russian, too ! :(

I dated a Russian from Nizhny Novgorod. She commented that in her culture women must look beautiful and sexy. The way she dressed reminded me of photos of women in the U.S. in the 50's. The only gripe I had was that she refused to wear anything over 4" in height.

Fortunately, spiky shoes seem to be in these days. I see them all over downtown.