First Walk

jamie1608

This could be a subject to contriverse over but you did not tell us very much. So did it feel wierd in the ankle joints or feel wierd in the rear view mirror. But then agian there may be some duplication with a subject like first time out or first time street heeling. Anyway my first few walks were in full DRAG and some of the best part of that was the heels and the skirts. There is a real good trick for first timers. Try going to some shopping center or mall and pretend to be looking in the windows but watch for the reflections and if they really want to gock you can see them this way. But the I have a few girls come over to me and say how much they like my skirt. One guy at Walmart said how much he envied my boots and my ability to wear heels in public. So I told him he could start with a heel about half that high and get use to it slowly. There is tolerance here in 92866 but not total acceptance. Where the line is being drawn for me just now is a shop where I hang out the management has no problem but they do not like for the customers to see it. And another good piece of advice for newcommers is to bring up the subject to your friends I saw this dude the other day with three inch heels what do you think of that. If they like it maybe ask what heels would look good for me. If they hate the idea the shame goes on the imagenary dude.

To me things feel weird in flats. I recommend a bit more practice until they don't feel weird anymore. If they feel weird it's bound to show in your walk.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.