Delivery Of Shoes, Boxed Or Well Wrapped?

Highheeljim

Hi everyone, Not posted in a long long time but now have a question , With my job I travel alot and end up staying in hotels , shared houses, and some times my mothers house ! ( mainly because my house is rented out) Now I like to order shoes via mail order but like to be discreet about it, its human nature to try and guess what is in the parcel, My mum should work for MI6 lol ok so in my experience so far Next - boxed and plain wrapped Barratts Boxed but has a huge logo on the box, "i love these shoes" or something like that New Look Not boxed, well wrapped but if someone got bored they could feel the shoes Top Shop Boxed and plain wrapped Debnehams Boxed and plain wrapped Please add to list i am interseted in ordering from River Island and Matalan Nomad

Hi Thanks for replies, I have no problem buying in store, its just that I take a size nine and they usually have very limited stock in that size. I also travel a lot so can not be in to receive the parcels. A lot of stores will order them for you but that can take up to a week

On the few occasions I've ordered online (usually if my local store doesn't have the style in my size) I've chosen the delivery to store option. Relatively few retailers offer this but I find it more convenient than home delivery. The one time I did order for home delivery was from Amazon, the shoes were boxed and plain wrapped.

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dune came in a white box with just dune.co.uk on the outside of the box, the shoes where in there own box inside the white one.

Edited by dww

life is not a rehearsal