Wearing prefume in public in guy mode!

Victorias OTHER Secret

Sometimes i wear prefume in public in male mode. I would like to know if people can smell it & can tell its prefume?

just curious.

I am becoming more and more impressed with Avon scents the more I try them and Peony Soft Musk is no exception.

Peony Soft Musk comes in a sleek glass bottle with a plastic peach colored pop off lid and the normal spritz dispenser. The perfume itself also has a peach tint to it. It retails for $14.50 for 1.7 oz. Avon also offers other products like their perfumed skin softener and body powder in the same scent, which is nice because you can layer the scent for more lasting power. Often times Avon runs great sales. I have purchased the skin softener at $1.99 for normal 5 oz. sized jar. I have also purchased both the full size perfume and skin softener for a great sale price of $10.00 for both and they have also ran a sale of buy one perfume at regular price and get another for $1.99. All some really good deals.

Peony Soft Musk is a really nice soft, light, sweet,musky scent. It is not heavily musky at all just delicate and slightly floral. This is my perfect every day summer scent. My 12 year old daughter loves this to and it is very appropriate for her to wear also, not romantic or sexy just very pretty, soft and feminine.

My only complaint is that I feel since it is such a light fragrance that it doesn't have all day staying power. But like I said earlier Avon offers other products so you can build on it. I still usually wind up reapplying the perfume in the afternoon.

All in all, I am very, very pleased with Peony Soft Musk, I am really a "mood" scent kind of girl and change my scent with my mood but for now Peony Soft Musk is my favorite every day summer scent.

• 4 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

I like bijan. I always figured if I could tell the difference between what constituted a female fragrance and a male fragrance, others could too. This may have been true 30 years ago, but now, with CK and others blurring the lines of distinction, it may no longer hold true, unless it is extremely floral or strong (which many perfumes, even some colognes, tend to be).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 3 weeks later...