Jinx

Greetings for all from Finland, I've been lurking around this forum for some time, now I decided to get in or whatever... I have had huge thing for women shoes as long as I remember. As soon 29 years old, I feel very comfortable with my little secret. I have worn heels for years. In first place I done it home for looooong time, then wanted to expand it to outdoors. At that time I also did crossdressing so it was pretty easy to go out wearing heels becouse of whole bunch of women clothes and makeup etc. That lasted for about 4 to 5 years until it was time to give that thing up. Went through divorce and so on... Since then I have had not used women shoes outdoors. For some reason going out as dressed trying to look like a women was easier than going out as male wearing women shoes. Don't ask why, becouse I don't know! But I still wear women shoes at home. My 2nd (and current) wife knows about my hobby and it is ok for her. She has no problem if I wear heels or not, but she don't like the idea of me wearing women shoes outdoors... Sometimes she even buyes women shoes for me :( Ain't she fantastic? :( I'm planning to start using women shoes outdoors again, but this time as a man. Just need some time to prove my wife that whole world does not collapse if I do it. Thats my story, I'll be hanging around. -Jinx

Hi and welcome. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours. As far as your wife goes, I hope she will begin to appreciate some different fashion ideas when she actually sees the looks put into practice in an outdoor context. I'm willing to bet a fair few members of this forum, and elsewhere, who like to make "informed" pronouncements on the subject, have little experience whatsoever of seeing heel wearing in male mode tastefully done, in the flesh so to speak. You shouldn't buy it till you try it :(