Hello from Manchester UK

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and introduce myself. I'm 32, married living in Manchester and I am a HUUUGE lover of heels. Theirs nothing more liberating than walking around in heels with that lovely 'click click' of the heel. :smile::smile: Don't get to enjoy the heels much these days due to being married, I don't think my lady would understand :unsure: So once I found this forum I was very happy that I could talk and discuss my love with fellow enthusiasts. Btw my first pair was when I was 16 and they were a lovely pair of black patent courts with a cute 3" heel, since then I've had at least 20 pairs, sadly I'm heeless at the moment :mecry: So hi everyone, look forward to hearing from you Hellorama :wave:

Hello Heelorama/Hellorama? There are threads here on how to tell your SO, her likely reactions, etc. A lot of us have had that hurdle so you're in good company. Yes, you got rid of your heels, just like most of us did when we got married! It took me a while before I felt able to tell her. She accepts it, although she's always afraid someone else will find out. Have patience. You'll get good support here.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton