New Person Alert

Hi everyone, I am from the land down under(Australia). I am a male teenager with a fascinating of High Heels. No one I knows wears high heels in my family or or my friends.(no sisters either) Maybe one day I might be able to get close to a pair of heels. I cant wait to get to know the different people on this forum.:wavey: Thanks for the Great website. Enigma...

From your introduction one item does get my attention that being the part about meeting different people and I could be just about the most different but in a certain way. So let me and the rest of us here understand just what is going here with Maybe one day I might be able to get close to a pair of heels. Somehow I do not imagine it to different in Australia so over here I would start at a local thrift store for two reasons one being that some or most of the thrift stores sell for could be five to ten percent of the new cost and second some of the shoes and boots already have the little dimples inside where the toes go and the little bump pushed into the side where the end of their bone is the same place as mine. Another thing here is as thou art new to this sort of fashion one big warning is that high heels and pointy toes go together but not of necessity. With me I only started to wear high heels for days at a time after my bones were well set in their shape and I find pointy toes to be not practical but young people find it much easier to deform their feet and wear the ugly non human shape shoes. Today I started out my day in three inch heel square toe side zip boots and I get complemented by the girls. How much better can it be with all day comfort no damage to the toe joints and the girls like it. So tell us a little more so we can work together on this.

Hi everyone, I am from the land down under(Australia).

I am a male teenager with a fascinating of High Heels. No one I knows wears high heels in my family or or my friends.(no sisters either)

Maybe one day I might be able to get close to a pair of heels.

I cant wait to get to know the different people on this forum.:wavey: Thanks for the Great website.

Enigma...

Hello and welcome Enigma, hope to hear from you soon. As for getting close to a pair of heels, just go and buy a pair, no one really bothers, definatly not the assistants in the shops, or try e-bay.

Hello and welcome Enigma, hope to hear from you soon. As for getting close to a pair of heels, just go and buy a pair, no one really bothers, definatly not the assistants in the shops, or try e-bay.

I too extend a warm and friendly welcome to you to High Heel Place. Legs777777 has some good advice. If you are interested in owning and wearing a pair of high heels, I'm sure there is some place close to you where you can purchase a pair. And the sales people really don't care who buys them, as long as they buy them. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks, and in the statement.. "Maybe one day I might be able to get close to a pair of heels" I meant was that I defiantly don't have the confidence to buy some from the shops. and Online is not and option because of my parents. but where theirs a will theirs's a way. And the Enigma Band, I didnt relize their was a band called Enigma, (I was thinking more along the lines of "Enigma Machine"). But I think the musics is pretty good. I think i have a new favorite band now :wavey: .