Help

Hi, my name is Doris and I am a communication student. I am making a Documentary about high hills. I am interested to know why people love high hills, how you learn how to wear them, tips, where to get best stilettos or any other information you think may be relevant for my investigation. I look forward to hearing from you all soon :wavey:

Well, you might start by just browsing the site. There is a lot of material that pertains to your questions all over this place. You might get to know a few of us too. HHplace is a community of heel afficionados and you just barged in and asked us to help you with your homework. Not the best way to try to make friends. . .

But as a start, it's "high heels". "High hills" are something they have in Kentucky, West Virginia, the Carolinas, out West, in Switzerland and a number of other pretty spots in the world.

Have a happy time!

Some of us have our theories and some of us have our opinions and some are still trying to figure it and others just accept and enjoy some hide in the house and others just go about there days affairs like heels were normal, for these they are. Sort of reminds me of the third chapter of Ecclesiastes. One thing for sure is that subject has been well covered but finding all the related post may be a challenge.

One thing for sure is that subject has been well covered but finding all the related post may be a challenge.

Not really, it's just knowing how to optimize your search with the search engine.

Hello and welcome Doris. You are sure to have your eyes opened into the world of high heels and the people that love them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi, my name is Doris and I am a communication student. I am making a Documentary about high hills. I am interested to know why people love high hills, how you learn how to wear them, tips, where to get best stilettos or any other information you think may be relevant for my investigation.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon :)

Perhaps you should ask a few mountaineers... :wavey:

Seriously though, if as a communication student you're making a documentary you owe it to yourself to spell 'heels' correctly or people will be mystified to say the least. You might get advised to ask the Three Sisters.

Don't worry, it's all downhill from now on, although of course that's not so easy in heels...

Hope you feel at home here and of course look through the site before asking too many more questions, as there's any amount of material here for your studies.

Let us know more about yourself, and why you're doing this documentary.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton