Would I wear Stilettos for a job interview

Anita C.

Years ago (25) when I was interviewed for the job I currently occupy I was wearing a knee length LBD (Little Black Dress) with a grey jacket, pearl earrings w/matching necklace & bracelet, off black hose and black matte 5" stilettos. While certainly the stilettos didn't hurt my chances, I believe my credentials and resume got me the job. The stilettos were the icing on the cake. Yes, I still wear 5" or higher Stilettos to work. . . daily!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

The stilettos were the icing on the cake.

Welcome to the forum, Anita, ladies are always doubly welcome. We look forward to your views on the discussions old and new.

High heels are icing on the cake. Perhaps this sums up in a phrase why most of us are here on this forum!!

_

You might find one of the moderators locks this second thread on the "Interview" subject. I expect you intended to reply rather than start a new thread anyway.

/I

/I

Hi, Anita C and welcome to the board. Hope you find lots to interest you here, and take the time to add your own thoughts and comments from time to time.

You might want to copy your post over to this thread: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=222 where the topic is being discussed.

In general, in order to make it a bit easier to find threads on particular subjects we tend to have a few very long threads, rather than a lot of very short ones all discussing the same subject in parallel.