a little story of mine

since-i-can-rem

I think it all began at age of 3 or maybe 4 years.

When I was in the kindergarden, there were two girls and I liked them.

I liked them very much, because they wore those balerinea shoes ..

At the same time, I played much with my neighbour. His mum and his grandma were allways wear heels.

So we played often the game "shoe seller", my friend was the seller an I was the customer.

I always bought heels and those silver 2" sandals stole my heart.

Everytime I weared heels, I had this special feeling, it was godd feeling.

The time came and my friend was boring of playing this game :-(

I remember, once on a evening our family was invited by some other neigbhbours.

My brother and me, we played with the two girls and had much fun.

Then, there they was: White boots with 1/2" heel.

I think I begged so much, so I could take them (and walk in them) home,

At the next day, I felt terrible, because I knew, those are shoes fpor women.

Once after I watched a TV show and saw a women with fantastic heels, I prayed to go

, he should make me a girl while I sleep, only to wear high heels.

Time went on and I went with time.

Still there was the mum of my neighbour and she had size 36 an I had the size too.

I think we both were 10 or 11 Years old and for thge first time, his parents

went on holiday without him.

So I took my chance. We played a little with the Computer (C64) and I waited, till he was

in a higher Level, and I knew, he will play this game till the end.

So I leaved him, and I had enough time to try on some heels from his mother.

It was great time for me.

When I go back in time, I often dream about heels. But everytime I wanna slip into them, I woke

up. I still wake up, when I dream about heels, I´m sorry about that.

When I was 16, we visited some relatives.

My Aunt was very tall (1,80m or bigger) and she had even big feet (size like 41 or 42)

On one evening i was alone in the house and I could try on all her heels.

What a feeling, great!

I thought about, to steal a pair of some old surley never to be used, shoes, but I let them.

After that, I think it was in 1992, I tried to stop with this heels stuff.

It worked till 1995. I watched a criminal Movie in TV, and one women

weared those red shoes. She said: You can every man, you only have to wear the right heels.

Like an alcoholic, once clean, now again an alcoholic.

In 1997 I had a nice girlfriend, but she didn`t wear pretty shoes.

Most she weared Doc Martens.

At one time, I have to bought her some heels. It were good heels (for anybody who

knows Gabor shoes 2" with a block heel), and I had to buy them in a store, I felt terrible.

I remember, i watched those shoes every morning in the window of the shop,

I was und a charm.

She didnt wear them often, maybe 2 or 3 times on our holiday.

After that, I tried to speak with her about "that heel thing" she didn`t understand me, cause she could feel nothing,

while walking in heels. I was very sorry about that.

I could convince her, to buy her a new pair of shoes.

It were Gabor shoes too, but with a 2 1/2" heel, even a little thinner

as a block heel, but a little thicker as a stiletteo heel.

I never saw her walking in those heels, sad but true.

On night, she want to please me, and she put those heels on.

But I don`t need heels, to have good sex!

During my friendship with her, I bought my first Higheels via Internet.

Black patent Pumps with an 14 cm Heel. I think, it was no good Idea, to start

with 14cm, so I wasn`t lucky with them, and gave them away.

Our friendship braked up in 1999 an I lived as single for nearly

2 years.

Last year, I met my girlfriend. I met her before in 1999, we never talked,

but she was in my mind. A young girl (she was 16 at this time) who weared

heels. Wow!

Now shes mine, and I bought her many shoes, because I know she`s crazy about shoes.

I hope the time will come, I can talk with her about that heel thing.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Those heels I bought on ebay today( because I have no heels):

Posted Image

For those who are interested, i will reveal the History of my heel interests. When i was young, my mum was still young too and a bit of a tart, and heels were an everyday thing and talked about them often and wore them often. They say fetishes develop from things you pick up on when youre young, so that could be a good theory. I used to try my mums on, and go around the house in them (was bout 5) and my mum used to say if i dint stop wearing them she was going to make me goto school in them. I was embarrased and after that i used to sneak in the shoe cupboard and wear them when she didnt know. Moving on the years, i used to wear my mums roun dthe house when she went out (ag 10-13) I used to think i had something wrong with me,and that noone else in the world would ever do it but me, but when you like something it makes you keep doing it. My older cousin is also a mega tart, and she had a cupboard full of old shoes she hardly wears, and once when i was about 15, i swiped a pair of her 4.5 in platform sandals. They were great. Later in town i went to a shoe shop and bouught a cheap pair of boots saying they were for my sister. They were bout 4in platform blocks, and that seemed high then. had never heard of higher heels. I used to walk round the block in the night when my dad was on night shift, and i was once late for a school mock exam cos i got up at 3am :( Now moving onto the present, i had a few pairs of heels that id got from ebay and the net, and never had the guts to wear outside the house. I was fascinated by the higher heels i read about on the net, and anything under 3.5in didnt interest me anymore. I got with Jade my current gf, and ive told the story hundreds of times now how i messed around til she realised i was serious. She is now fine and sees it as a unique part of me which is nice to hear. I have to say if it wasnt for the encouragement and examples set by th elikes of the websites ownd by firefox and the opinions of the good members of the board, i would never have taken any daylight outdoor steps, but i dont regret them for one minute. Im 21 ina month so hopefully plenty of streetheeling days to follow. Thanks people of the board. you were my inspiration and it feels good! :( Daz :(