Sort of heel related...

Hi all! I need a horror movie trivia buff here. I remember a horror movie that at one point, they are all in a bar (I think) and all hell breaks loose! They shoot and kill everything in site, then they are about to go outside and they are confronted by a bunch of she demons (that's what I call them). These she demons have legs like goats legs. I guess what they are wearing is actually some sort of modified heels that makes it look that way. I'm sure it's not computer generated. So... anybody know what the movie is called? I think it's American. Thanks a bunch! :(

Give it some time. A lot of people pop over to the forums during the weekend. :( I suppose I have not seen it, since I cannot find a memory that matches that exact scene. That's a shame. But if I had, I would know it qith ease. My mother insists I be good at this sort of thing. There has to be another place to post this question. Some sort of movie geek web site.

Here comes the sort of idiot reply that nobody wants... I am a horror movie buff, and believe that it might be a picture about some thieves/robbers entering a bar/taverna (whatever...) in Mexico. -If I seem to be on the right track, please let me know and I'll try to dig up the title for you. -Else if I'm totally off target here, also let me know that I can stop laying awake trying to remember some useless information. Regards, TallSwede

Here comes the sort of idiot reply that nobody wants...

I am a horror movie buff, and believe that it might be a picture about some thieves/robbers entering a bar/taverna (whatever...) in Mexico.

-If I seem to be on the right track, please let me know and I'll try to dig up the title for you. -Else if I'm totally off target here, also let me know that I can stop laying awake trying to remember some useless information.

Regards,

TallSwede

That one is "From dusk 'til dawn" with Clooney... and that's not the one I'm looking for. :(