Future reveal to future girlfriend(anxious man)

jim102

I have bought nice pumps few days ago and I now think about how will react my future girlfriend. It will be very important because I never got girlfriends before. There is a rumor: The first grilfriend you will never forget her! So I do not want to screw up my relation ship with her. I have heard about many people stories with their girlfriend like: - She did not like man in heels and she got angry and wanted prosecute judiciares of perversion! She told him what she though about. She would not have a crossdresser, etc.. you know negatives minds so you have an idea. - She really loved her man, great time Personnally I think it is 50 to 50. Other will like and other will not. And I`m still in the negative side. In case of she would not like and it would affect my way to wear heels at home. The best shot is to tell her the most soon as possible like when? When you have just fall in love together or 1 month after? What I know is I will take my time to tell her in the best way as possible and why I like heels.

Don't tell her too late. She should know you well to that time - so that you knows you're not crazy. I think it'll be a bit easier if your gf was into heels too. And then you tell her. Maybe you should split it into several parts. Before you tell her you wear high heels you should know you think they are very attractive... However if your gf hates it, either she or the heels have to go. And then, either you like her or the heels more. So after all there's nothing to worry about. Tell her carefully, and at the end you'll do what's best for you.