New Member from DC

Hi everyone, I am a new member that after lurking for a few weeks have finally signed up. I hail from Washington DC, the land of dysfunctional politics. I am in no way related to the politics of this city, but do enjoy the tall heels that are on display on peoples feet around downtown. I love wearing heels myself primarily at home, and have made a few forays at night around the block. I am a guy and my Significant Other does not approve. My most adventurist trip yet was to wear a pair of round toe, 4 inch high heel boots with boot leg jeans covering most of them one morning to the bus stop about 6 blocks away. There was one other person waiting for the bus and he definitively noticed my footwear. Once on the bus i changed into a pair of sneaker to wear for the rest of the day. Anyway i look forward to the forum -DCHEELER

Hello and welcome dcheeler. Sounds like you're at an interim point and you're not gonna what to stay there long. Like it or not, at some point you are going to confront her with it and ask what exactly is wrong with it. You should both be able to share your innermost selves with each other if you love each other. Keeping secrets is not good and it works both ways.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels will make you feel at home at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Hopefully you and your SO can come to an understanding concerning your enjoyment of high heels. Good luck to you.