What is everyone wearing for Halloween (heel wise)?

badger

If I have a job by then, I may wear all black, and ankle boots, if I have them repaired by then. I've always loved Hallowe'en, yet I've never enjoyed it the way I feel it should be enjoyed. That is a shame. I think I'll stay in with my mother, maybe one sister, or both, and watch some movies while eating food that is entirely bad for us. :(

I'm doing the goth thing, complete with full-length black simple dress and ankle-length leather overcoat (the dress isn't for cross-dressing - it's just the only thing I could find in my wife's closet that works well with the overcoat). And the heels! My standard pair of 4" ankle-boots (on the left). But the makeup is what's going to kill them - alternating wavy patterns of black and white running vertical down my face. Red contact lenses (no patterns - just enough red to hide the whites of my eyes). Blue-black lipstick and nails. Hair dyed jet-black and left to fall where it may. Streamer dangles for earrings. Seven days and counting before I get really silly! And it's to attend a somewhat exclusive Halloween bash by one of my biggest customers - that's the most frightening thing about this year's Halloween... Then again, it's understood this is the time where people (even here in Vegas) are allowed to let it all hang out. Perhaps that should be "especially here in Vegas?"

Well, I am planning to go to the halloween parade in 4 inch stilettos ... don't know to wear jeans or a skirt...this will be my first time out!!! The plan is to go to the parade in heels and hang out for a while....wish me luck, my SO is out of the country so this will be kind of a personal challenge!!!!

Okay, so I decided that if it is Hallowe'en, the least I can do is darken my make up, wear all black, and just try to get my old ankle boots going. They're not that old, and they're my only heeled pair of boots, really. So I tried to fix the heel as best I could. I don't think a repair shop can fix them, without taking off the entire sole of the boot and replacing the heel. But then, what do I know. So at least one last time, and if the stacked heel cover cracks and breaks again, I'll wobble through my day as best I can. So, ankle boots away, goth girl returns for another day. of course, I will bring a spare pair of well heeled footwear, just in case. :(

Hello everyone, Have been w/o internet for a few days, but I am back .... Just wanted to share a small success story with you all. My plan was to go to a party dressed in a military costume and have my HH in my backpack along with a skirt (to increase the challenge). After the party my plan was to change and walk home using both skirt & heels. Well, I did it! it feels Soooo good!!! ( :drinking: helped to gain confidence!!!) Thought of sharing with you all, thanks for your encouragement! Pam

Well I got hold of a black cloak from the party shop and dressed all in black, shirt, jacket and jeans, with a pair of 3ins block heel boots. I had my barber carve my beard to try and get a baddy 'Rick Wakeman' look, then it took an hour to do the make-up and the hair reluctantly stayed swept back. The dark purple eye sockets colour set off against my natural green eyes rather strangely indeed. I didn't expect that effect. I gave a pint of blood at a local donor session on Friday afternoon (what timing eh?!?!?) and then my temporary tooth crown broke a piece off it one minute after arriving at the party so I was not quite on 100% form. Having selected a fairly modest pair of boots so as not to alarm some good friends too much, in the end I had to waive them about under their noses to get them noticed!! They are plain with centre seam and squarish toe and long enough to be nearly a sz9, so one comment was 'they have a 70s look about them' & 'oooer, they are high aren't they?'. Three of the girls seem to have been swapping their boots between them (all a sz6 supposedly), two of them wearing some little more than 2.5 - 3 ins, though one was nice knee high lace all the way up. The main thing was I well outlasted them both, and had them on right into the small hours!! I think one chap had a black dress on earlier, but I arrived rather late and missed some of the costumes; nearly everyone tried really hard. /I

/I

This Halloween was a first for me. My girlfriend and I went to a movie and to the local gay club as crossdressers. What set this off was a showing of the movie Venus Boyz, a documentary about Drag Kings. The theater lowered the price from $7us to $2 if one were suitably attired. Always on the lookout for a bargain (!), we decided to go in costume. I borrowed a dress and black over-the-knee hose from my girlfriend and I found a wig and black patent leather flats. I would have loved to wear heels, but an arthritic ankle makes that extremely difficult. Under the dress was a thong and a bra stuffed with home made foam boobies (tastefully sized, of course!). She was all in black with a turtleneck, tights and a very short skirt. However, raising the skirt slightly revealed a very adequately sized lavender protuberance! We were a HIT!! Afterwards at the club, we danced for the better part of 2 hours. In spite of my girlfriend telling me that I looked like the Church Lady from Saturday Night Live, I did receive compliments from several of the female patrons. It was all great fun and I have to admit that I really liked how the rayon material of the dress felt on my skin. Going to the restroom was an interesting experience. I never had to hike up a dress to take a whiz before. Bizarre... All in all, I guess it is true: It Takes Balls To Wear A Dress!