Just stopping by to say HI!

Just wanted to say HI to all you heel fanatics. I'm fairly new to heels, been wearing them for about, um... 3 or 4 years now. I do some DJ'ing at a bar/club that has Drag Queen Bingo and I do tunes between games, after the games are done, run the soundboard, etc. Doing the drag queen thing is a lot more fun than I thought it would be and I can certainly see why so many women have 100 or more pairs of shoes in their closet! So many to choose from. I own less than ten, but that's because I don't wear then in my "day job" just my parttime night gig. Although, I must say, I do have a couple pairs of shoes that are so comfortable that daily wear would be a livable proposition. Not that it would go over well at most places I hang out. Yes, I've gotten the usual questions, or in my opinion "usual", from sales clerks at shoe stores, a handful of friends, even some family members... namely "are you gay?" usually followed by "do you want to be a woman?" or "are you going to have a sex change operation?" The answers are No, No, No. Not just no, but HELLZ NO!!1 So, there ya go. In a nutshell, so to speak, about all you need to know of me for now. I'm certain I'll post something really stupid and pizz off half the people, get a couple nasty-grams from some mods and make a couple public mea culpa pleas. LOL LLAP

As long as you avoid any references to sexual activity and don't post in the girls forum anything else goes just about. Just think, could I go up to a stranger in the street and say this? If the answer's yes then you'd probably be pretty safe posting it here. Oh yes, don't mention Ugg boots either, unless you hate them as much as I do! Other than that, welcome to the forum! :smile:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.