Women's HighHeels - Thoughts

So I want to bring in my thoughts.

When i think about a situation when you meet a attractive women for the first time and pick her up at her home.

It's absolutely important for me, that my thoughts are not recognized by the woman. But it's amazing to see a open shoe board or some shoes on the floor. Maybe there are some expensive Stilettos?

It's a pleasant perfume in the air, when she's going by. It's a pleasure to watch her by moving to the room.

Is she wearing some socks at the moment, or is she going bare footed around to get ready?

Please don't misunderstand. Nylons are a great thing and the right clothing in some cases, but the soft skin of well cared feet is amazing to see and to stroke!

What shoes would she wear? How much changes the appearance of this girl and her movement from going bare footed to wearing some High Heels?

In the blink of an eye is the foot is getting formed by the shoe, the toes disappear, the arch is getting higher and the heel is fitting in the hard material.

How about going shoe-shopping? The best occasion to repeat this spectacle!

Yes, I have fantasies, how it would be, to live with a woman that prefers to wear those Heels or shoes - maybe preferred with bare feet.

Would it get boring? Would this get less with time, as it was always before?

How are they feeling about?

Hey, all of you guys that like to wear heels themselves: Be free to to so, and if I look at your pictures, I’m surprised how well cared and aesthetic you often look!

But, sorry, for me its absolutely a girl/woman thing, when it attracts me. I can't get any “feelings” when I see or know this are male feet in the shoes.

Because I don't like to disappoint anybody, I keep it this way: Tell and write, when you like to write positive, and keep it yours, if you don't like what you see!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

`I can relate to what you are saying. I always wanted to live with a beautiful girl that loved highheels. My last girlfriend liked heels but not over maybe 3 inchs. It was still great to watch her put them on and get up to walk out of the bed room. I always was thinking to myself what was on her mind as she put on her heels. I guess I realy miss that alot. I don't live with my new girlfriend. And as you know from the other thred I have not seen her with heels on yet. I can say when see stands on her tiptoes I think her heal is about 4 inchs high. But getting back to your post I think about beautiful women in heels every day. It's about the look and the way a women moves in heels. It's like the heels have them under control to look sexy.

I also unfortunately don`t live with my girlfriend and rarely have the opportunity to see her in high heels. Then is greater the pleasure when I go shopping with her and watch as she assumes 5+ to their small feet (35/36 EU). It happened to me twice even buy them in the dark, so I got to know her tastes well.

Yes, I have fantasies, how it would be, to live with a woman that prefers to wear those Heels or shoes - maybe preferred with bare feet.

My boyfriend does! :)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.