Introducing myself

Paga

Hi

My name is Yann, I am a new member of the site ; I’m a French man (and my English is very poor) ! I am very happy to enter on this site with you.

I like very much high heels with all kind of shoes and in Paris we have the luck to have still a lot. It is very exciting to see them in the street and in the tube.

But my great exciting are high heels in cars : I am a fan of pedalpumping and crancking.

I like very much seeing women driving specific cars with high heels: racing cars, old trucks, stubborn old cars ….

For me, this pleasure began with my mother 40 years ago: It was the morning in the winter; it was cold and dark; my mother drove me at school and she had to start her little Fiat 500: The car was frozen and the cranking difficult. Because I was young, I was on the seat behind her and so I could see her pedalpumping during cranking and when she was driving nervously her little noisy car.

So I am looking forward to create or answer to pedalpumping topics or other subjects with women shoes.

Sincerely

Yann

Hi

My name is Yann, I am a new member of the site ; I’m a French man (and my English is very poor) ! I am very happy to enter on this site with you.

I like very much high heels with all kind of shoes and in Paris we have the luck to have still a lot. It is very exciting to see them in the street and in the tube.

But my great exciting are high heels in cars : I am a fan of pedalpumping and crancking.

I like very much seeing women driving specific cars with high heels: racing cars, old trucks, stubborn old cars ….

For me, this pleasure began with my mother 40 years ago: It was the morning in the winter; it was cold and dark; my mother drove me at school and she had to start her little Fiat 500: The car was frozen and the cranking difficult. Because I was young, I was on the seat behind her and so I could see her pedalpumping during cranking and when she was driving nervously her little noisy car.

So I am looking forward to create or answer to pedalpumping topics or other subjects with women shoes.

Sincerely

Yann

Welcome, but be aware this is a fashion site, not a fetish site for pedal pumping. Enjoy your stay :).