Where to find gray boots?

badger

My wife has told me that she wants two new pairs of boots for this fall. One pair of black knee high boots (easy to find) and a pair of gray knee high boots with a 3 inch heel or so. I have no idea where to find gray boots. Any help will be appreciated. Badger

Everyone should wear boots!

Buy them in whatever colour you can find in leather (that you like the style of) and use a grey leather dye. It's simple and effective on leather. Don't try on PU. It does take the dye, but doesn't last like dye on leather does.

The time machine is not a bad idea, but a little expensive. That does make sense because she wants to replace an old pair of gray boots, that she had before we starting dating and that would mean she bought her current pair in the early to mid 80's. I'll keep looking and think about dying a pair of light colored boots.

Everyone should wear boots!

In the UK, the market leader is "Punch" leather dye. It even works well with light on dark, though you may need two coats.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

With this pair of cowboy boots, I have worn them once very couple of weeks for two years and the colour shoes no sign of fading.