The C-Rabbit Collection

CRabbit

I noted on my blog last week that I'd taken the first few pics of myself in heels and I've taken it further to incorporate my full collection (of 5pairs of shoes, 1pair of boots) with images taken from the supplier as well as pics of myself in the shoes.

The album is located here (clicky!)

Unfortunately I don't have someone else to hold the camera and due to circumstances at home, I'm not likely to get in front of a mirror any time soon but when I can I'll get more shots showing my whole outfit along with the heels.

Hope you like,

Chris

I'm glad you like. I love the oxfords too but they're a pain to walk in. I continually feel like the heel is moving underneath me as I put my weight down through the shoe, then it 'flicks' back straight as I move my weight to the other foot. No other shoes I own or have ever worn do this. Is this normal? I'm hoping to get some good shots of the wedges today. Poor things haven't seen my feet in months! Chris

I'm glad you like. I love the oxfords too but they're a pain to walk in. I continually feel like the heel is moving underneath me as I put my weight down through the shoe, then it 'flicks' back straight as I move my weight to the other foot. No other shoes I own or have ever worn do this. Is this normal?

I did notice that the heel looked a bit small to me and I was wondering if it did that to you. I have worn shoes with a similar heel and they did the same for me. I try to get a heel that is bit thicker at the top, the bigger the diameter of the heel the less it will do that.

I love the wedges; They are hot! Why are they tagged "The Unloved" in one picture?

Because for some reason they're never my first choice when I have the option of wearing heels, so I've come to call them my Unloved. I do love them of course but I've only worn them twice so far while I wear the other shoes almost daily and the boots I wear regularly under long jeans while out shopping. I'm going to make a conscious effort and wear them at least once a week for a while.

I did notice that the heel looked a bit small to me and I was wondering if it did that to you. I have worn shoes with a similar heel and they did the same for me. I try to get a heel that is bit thicker at the top, the bigger the diameter of the heel the less it will do that.

I thought it would have been something like that as it does taper rapidly from the base of the foot into the heel stem. I know that a few members here have those exact shoes and I'd love to hear if it has the same effect on those who are a little lighter on their toes than myself. I do find the sensation slightly off-putting especially on uneven ground but I'm determined to wear those shoes while ever my foot fits in them, I love them so much!

Thanks for the feedback folks :irked:

Chris

Nice webpage very well laid out and nice pictures even if without help. I too have that "flick" of the heel on thin heels, quite off-putting at first but gets easier, a little less weight on the heel improves/reduces the flick. Al

Nice webpage very well laid out and nice pictures even if without help. I too have that "flick" of the heel on thin heels, quite off-putting at first but gets easier, a little less weight on the heel improves/reduces the flick. Al